Puerto Ricoooo 2009

Puerto Ricoooo 2009
My brother, grandma, and I in Puerto Rico

Friday, February 10, 2012

Compostition Project :)




 Photo One: I really liked this picture, and actually kind of impressed myself that I could get such a clear picture of my "jungle" cat, as my brother likes to call her. I think the photo has good composition because the focal point is really strong. Obviously the focal point is my cat, but her eyes really draw you in. Her eyes draw the viewer in so easily because they offer variety from the rest of the colors in the photo. Even though she's in the middle of the photo, I think there is still a nice balance.

 Photo Two: I also liked this photo and thought it was a good example of composition. The steps leading down to the pier direct your eye and show you where to look. Not only is this an example of linear movement, but color movement as well because the color of the steps and pier stand out from the leaves on the ground. Finally, there is a dominant focal point with the pier.

 Photo Three: Although I love my dog, I don't think this is a great example of composition. There's just too much going on and its hard to choose where to look. There is no strong focal point. I think the tree to the right really throws the picture off because ultimately, that's what you see first and not the dog. If the tree was in the background instead of the foreground and if the sign wasn't on the tree on the left I think the photo may have been a little better.



Photo Four: This is another example of poor composition. There is no variety with color and it's just really boring. I think if I would have captured the light more and gotten rid of the shadow on the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment